Please enter your current email address to receive instructions on resetting your password.
Your password has been reset. Please check your email for further instructions.
You are sending a link to the page. Please completely fill out the form
Add an additional message below.
The URL for the page will automatically be added to your message.
Please read these Official Rules carefully:
1. TO ENTER: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. To participate submit a Virginia outdoors related photo between the dates May 17 - June 26, 2013 to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.com/VirginiasiforLovers, using the hashtags #VAOutdoors, #LOVEVA or #VAis4Lovers.
2. WINNER SELECTION: Selection of the 15 winners will be made at random at Virginia Tourism Corporation, 901 East Byrd Street, Richmond, VA 23219. One winner will be drawn on each of the following dates: June 4, 2013, June 6, 2013, June 11, 2013, June 12, June 13, 2013, June 18, 2013, June 20, 2013, June 25, 2013, and June 27, 2013 at 12 noon Eastern Time. Winning Entries from Instagram will be chosen on June 6, 13, and 20. Winning Entries from Twitter will be chosen on June 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2013. Winning Entry from Facebook will be chosen on June 27, 2013. Winners will have seven days to claim the prize. The odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash, credit or merchandise. If any prize component becomes unavailable for any reason, the Virginia Tourism Corporation reserves the right to substitute a component of comparable value. Entrants agree the Virginia Tourism Corporation has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this promotion and that a decision by the Virginia Tourism Corporation is final and binding. Winners and travel companions, by acceptance of the prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Virginia Tourism Corporation, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. The Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Virginia Tourism Corporation board members, Virginia Economic Development Partnership board members, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winners or travel companion incurred in connection with the use of the prize. Winners assume all applicable tax liability for their prizes.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners' and travel companions' names, voices, pictures, likenesses, and city and state of residences and any information provided (with the exception of physical address and phone number) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion (except where prohibited) in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by the Virginia Tourism Corporation, its affiliates, partners and sponsors, without additional compensation.
A potential winner may be requested to provide the sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the user name associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility which must then be returned within seven days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be chosen.
For details on obtaining the prize, winners should contact the Virginia Tourism Corporation at 804-545-5576.
3. PRIZES: The contest period runs from 12 a.m. (midnight) on May 17, 2013, to 11:59 p.m. (midnight) on June 26, 2013, Eastern Time, at the Virginia Tourism Corporation's offices.
One winner will be chosen at random from Twitter and Instagram entries on June 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, and 20, 2013.
Retail value: $309.00
One winner will be chosen at random from Twitter entries on June 25, 2013.
Retail value: $450.00
One winner will be chosen at random from Instagram entries on June 27, 2013.
Retail value: $425.00
One winner will be chosen at random from Facebook entries on June 27, 2013.
Retail value: $$587
4. ELIGIBILITY: Only one winner per household. For Facebook, one winner per household, multiple entries accepted but only one per calendar day. Contest is open only to legal residents the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older. The contest is void where prohibited by law or restricted. The contest is not open to employees or immediate family members of the Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, participating destinations, and other participating partners in the promotion, Virginia Tourism Corporation's board members or their immediate family, and Virginia Economic Development Partnership's board members or their immediate family.
5. DISCLAIMERS: The Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Virginia Tourism Corporation board members, Virginia Economic Development Partnership board members, participating destinations and partners are not responsible for errors in printing or electronic presentation of the contest. Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. The Virginia Tourism Corporation reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. In the event of a dispute regarding on-line entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account submitted at the time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by the Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for arranging e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Rules are subject to any requirements/limitations imposed by the FCC. Winner and travel companions agree that Virginia Tourism Corporation, Virginia Economic Development Partnership, Virginia Tourism Corporation board members, Virginia Economic Development Partnership board members, participating destinations and other participating partners in the promotion, their subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and promotion agencies shall not be liable for injuries or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance of or use of prizes. All traveling companions of the winner, and the parents and legal guardians of any minor traveling companions, by accepting any of the benefits of the prizes awarded, shall have agreed to be bound by the provisions of this disclaimer. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Contest rules shall be governed and enforced pursuant to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Order your Free Virginia Travel Guide.
What's going on around Virginia? Subscribe to the Virginia eNews.
Thank You! For subscribing to the Virginia eNewsletter. You will begin receiving 2 email newsletters each month.
View Our Newsletter Archive
March in Virginia
Spring in Virginia
Virginia Craft Beer
Online Travel Guide
Virginia iPhone Apps