Serving fine Chinese cuisine with a buffet, all you can eat for one price.
Some traditional dishes includes:
- Egg Drop Soup-Flavored chicken broth or stock topped with silken threads of egg.
- Hot & Sour Soup-Contains bean curd, chinese black mushrooms and usually pork.
- Wonton Soup-Wontons filled with meat mixture (pork) and seasonings, boiled and added to stock.
- Beef with Broccoli-Marinated beef stir-fried then mixed with stir-fried vegetables, covered with a thick sauce
- Chow Mein-Noodles & vegetables stir-fried with either chicken, pork, or shrimp and a thick sauce.
- Fried Rice-Cooked rice combined with scambled eggs and other ingredients to add texture and flavor.
- General Tsao's Chicken-Chicken cubes coated and deep-fried with a red spicy sauce.
- Kung Pao Chicken-Deep-fried diced chicken and roasted peanuts; spicy dish with chili peppers.
- Lo Mein-Tossed noodles, fried separately, tossed and blended with the stir-fry mixture, and sauce.
- Moo Goo Gai Pan-stir fried chicken with mushrooms and other vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork-Marinated pork deep-fried in batter with a sweet and sour sauce.
- Egg Rolls, Spring Rolls, Deep Fried Wontons, and Crab Rangoon