One of the most historic buildings in Culpeper, today it houses a showpiece of world class cuisine created by chef Peter Stogbuchner. This historic building, c. 1790 and 1835, features handmade brick, hand hewn and pegged timbers, and wide pine floors. The front portion of the building was once used as a stable, tobacco warehouse, and restaurant, while the lower level was a Civil War jail for both the North and South Armies. Today this former jail houses our Pub. Our lunch and dinner menu changes daily, which also include a wide selection of beverages and succulent desserts.
Last Updated: 12/7/2006 3:13 PM