- High Tides on the Potomac & Black Pearl Tiki Bar
- 205 Taylor Street
- Colonial Beach,
- Region Chesapeake Bay
- Locality Westmoreland
- Friday, June 20, 2014 (5:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, June 21, 2014 (12:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Sunday, June 22, 2014 (12:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Ticket charging and info: (804) 214-0312
- event e-mail info firstname.lastname@example.org
The nationally renowned Colonial Beach Blues Festival is now in its fourth year! Featuring local and international blues acts from around the world, the Colonial Beach Blues Fest is a three day celebration of all things blues, taking place from Friday June 20th through Sunday June 22nd. Held at a beautiful Tiki Bar overlooking the Potomac River in historic Colonial Beach, this is a charitable event with net proceeds going to OAR - the Organization for Autism Research (OAR) and the Colonial Beach Volunteer Fire Department and Colonial Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad. This year's festival features three legendary performers as headliners: Albert Castiglia, Bobby Messano and Mac Arnold. Additionally, there will be twelve other incendiary acts, plus strolling musicians, a world class magician on Saturday night between sets, and dozens of vendors on the beach! Come out for a great time and a great cause!
Admission Fee: Fifty dollars for a three day pass!
Last Updated: 1/6/2014 11:21 AM