- Historic Downtown Bristol
- State Street
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Bristol City
- Friday, September 18, 2015 - Sunday, September 20, 2015
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 (5:00 PM-11:59 PM)
- Sunday, September 20, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:59 PM)
- Monday, September 21, 2015 (10:00 AM-8:00 PM)
- Phone: (423) 573-4898
- Fax: (423) 573-4877
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.bristolrhythm.com
- Facebook www.facebook.com/bristolrhythm
The award-winning Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion isn’t just a music festival. It’s an infectious, three-day music experience, bursting with creative passion, electricity, and soul--a celebration of Bristol's heritage as the Birthplace of Country Music.
Every third weekend in September, State Street in historic Downtown Bristol, TN/VA is amped to the beat of Appalachia’s past, present and future. The Reunion offers 22 stages of live music that include outdoor stages, a dance tent, 16 indoor venues and a children’s stage on Saturday for a free event for families on Saturday from 9am-1pm.
The best part, Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion is among the most affordable music festivals around!
Admission Fee: Weekend Passes on sale December - September. Visit website for pricing details.
Last Updated: 1/28/2015 2:37 PM