- Jeter Farm
- Jeter Farm
- 181 Blue Ridge Blvd
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Botetourt
- Friday, October 16, 2015 (3:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 17, 2015 (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 18, 2015 (12:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Friday, October 23, 2015 (3:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 24, 2015 (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 25, 2015 (12:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Friday, October 30, 2015 (3:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 31, 2015 (9:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 01, 2015 (12:00 PM-6:00 PM)
- Phone: (540) 977-5314
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.jeterfarm.com
Join us for an afternoon of fun on the farm! Jeter Farm Fall Festival is open to the public from Sept 26 through Nov 1st- Fridays from 3 to 6:00 pm, Saturdays from 9 am to 6:00pm and Sundays from 12 to 6:00 pm. The farm is the ideal location for fall gatherings, whether it's your child's birthday party, family reunion with grandparents and grand-kids, corporate party, or just a simple weekend date! If you are young or just young at heart you will enjoy getting lost in the corn maze, visiting the farm animals, or playing in the barnyard. Visit our Country Store for freshly made goodies including kettle corn, hamburgers, hot dogs, and roasted corn. Group tours are available during the weeks of October with reservations.
$8 General admission includes hayrides, corn maze, a pick-your-own pie pumpkin out of our patch, slides, barnyard zoo, and more! Local products are available for sale in the farm's Country Store. Find us on Facebook and visit www.jeterfarm.com, for more information and updates. We hope to be included in your family's fall traditions!
Admission Fee: $8 General Admission Includes hayride, you-pick pumpkin from the patch, corn maze, barn yard zoo, and more!
Last Updated: 6/23/2015 2:45 PM