Pamplin Historical Park & The National Museum of the Civil War Soldier will be open Memorial Day with a full schedule of daily programs. The Park is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with ongoing costumed interpretation at Tudor Hall and the Military Encampment from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The highlight of the day's programming begins at 1:00 p.m.
- Rifle Demonstration
- Plantation Tour
- "A War So Terrible" Civil War Combat Film
- Memorial Day Commemoration
- Color Guard, Fife, Drum and Bugle
- "A Remembrance of Those Who Died Upon This Ground on April 2, 1865"
- Artillery Firing and the Playing of Taps
- Music Demonstration
- Breakthrough Battlefield Tour
Admission Fee: Park admission required
Last Updated: 4/30/2015 10:33 AM