- Saints Constantine and Helen Greek Orthodox Church
- 60 Traverse Road
- Newport News,
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Newport News City
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 (4:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, October 24, 2014 (11:00 AM-10:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 (11:00 AM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, May 28, 2015 - Sunday, May 31, 2015
- Phone: (757) 596-6151
- Church Office: (757) 596-5599
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.newportnewsgreekfestival.org
The Newport News Greek Festival began in 1967 and has grown into one of the region's most elaborate and popular ethnic celebrations, with authentic Greek food, pastries, music, dance and entertainment. Traditional culinary delights, including homemade baklava, spanakopita, tiropita, moussaka, gyro, souvlaki, crispy calamari, Greek honey puffs, and the ever-popular authentic Greek salad are among the many items on the festival menu. Also featured is the all-time Greek favorite, pit and spit-roasted lamb seasoned to perfection with special herbs.
The festival also features a “plaka” of imported gifts, including jewelry and a country store, with filo, orzo, Greek olives, a variety of cheeses, olive oil and more. Free on-site parking and shuttle service to off-site lots.
The Newport News Greek Festival takes place twice a year in October and May.
Free Admission & Free Parking
When traveling in Southeastern VA we invite you to visit www.HamptonRoadsonlinemall.com for the best on where to Browse, Shop & Visit in Virginia .
Last Updated: 9/8/2014 10:26 AM