- Chilhowie Lions Club
- 116 Industrial Park Rd
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Smyth
- Monday, November 24, 2014 (6:30 PM)
- Monday, December 01, 2014 (6:30 PM)
- Monday, December 08, 2014 (6:30 PM)
- Monday, December 15, 2014 (6:30 PM)
- Monday, December 22, 2014 (6:30 PM)
- Monday, December 29, 2014 (6:30 PM)
- Chilhowie Lions Club: (276) 646-3916
- Larry & Sandy Hogston: (276) 496-5467
- Fax: (276) 496-5467
- Larry Hogston email@example.com
- Sandy Hogston firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.smythcountyjam.com
We have an open mic stage show as well as plenty of jamming every Monday night. Both pickers and listeners are welcome at this great Bluegrass, Old Time and Acoustic Music Event.
Our goal is to provide a musical event that will showcase the various musicians and singers in the surrounding area while teaching the aspects of musicianship as well as encouraging the development of new talents while at the same time providing entertainment as a service to the community and the county.
The Smyth County Jam has really grown over the years and is almost solely responsible for exposing our area to the many great talents and people who have adorned our stages and audiences. It’s like everywhere we’ve stepped, a new jam has sprung up. This is a testament to our success. As the old saying goes; “imitation is the most sincere form of flattery”.
Last Updated: 12/11/2013 4:53 PM