- Big Gem Park
- 736 Fourth Street
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Page
- Friday, October 23, 2015 - Saturday, October 24, 2015 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Friday, October 30, 2015 - Saturday, October 31, 2015 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Bradley Williams: (540) 435-4912
- Kirk Comer: (540) 652-1915
- Bradley Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.townofshenandoah.com
The Terror Trail at Big Gem Park is likely the scariest tour you will ever go on! The cast of characters have one job...make you scared, very scared! This unique wooded area sets the scene for this one of a kind haunted experience. You will hear history of the ghosts who may still roam the area. There will be many surprises as you enter the trail and they will continue to the very end of your tour. There are many trees, bushes, and shrubs where the various haunted characters appear to give you a great scare. Visit the terror trail only if you dare!
Due to the many frights, children are only allowed if accompanied by an adult.
Proceeds benefit the Page Valley Community Tennis Association.
Admission Fee: 5.
Last Updated: 11/18/2014 2:54 PM