- Downtown Charlottesville
- 101 E Main STreet
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Charlottesville City
- Wednesday, April 09, 2014 (6:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, April 10, 2014 (3:00 PM-11:59 PM)
- Friday, April 11, 2014 (8:00 AM-11:59 PM)
- Saturday, April 12, 2014 (9:00 AM-11:59 PM)
- Sunday, April 13, 2014 (12:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Phone: (434) 409-4090
- Email email@example.com
- Tom Tom www.tomtomfest.com
Tom Tom Founders Festival in historic downtown Charlottesville takes place on Founders weekend (April 9-13) with back-to-back talks, competitions workshops, panels, installations, concerts and parties. It's like an innovation mardi gras, with hundreds of worldclass innovators and 60+ concerts.
The goal is to converge the disciplines of music, art, design, business, science and technology connect people and new ideas to the future. Founders Day is a Charlottesville tradition to celebrate Jefferson’s birthday. Like the founding polymath, Tom Tom explores the field to folk movement, craft beer & local wine, new discoveries, technology, public art, architecture, beautiful landscapes, and creative expositions.
There’s also eclcetic music, buzz bands, electronic dance music and block parties on Charlottesville’s historic Downtown Mall. We think Jefferson would approve.
Last Updated: 2/4/2014 10:23 AM