- Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation
- Virginia Route 5 Scenic Byway
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Williamsburg City
- Saturday, February 07, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, February 14, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, February 06, 2016 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, February 13, 2016 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, February 20, 2016 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Phone: (804) 829-2480
- Lodging information email@example.com
- Piney Grove Tours www.pineygrove.com
- Piney Grove Lodging www.pineygrove.com/bedandbreakfastlodging.html
Spend a very special afternoon in Williamsburg's James River Plantation country with the Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation collection of antiques and historic buildings - - Piney Grove (1790), Ashland (1835) and Ladysmith (1857), and making exterior visits to Dower Quarter (1835) and Duck Church (1917). This special afternoon includes very special "Tours-by-the-Owners," with Valentine refreshments and treats in the elegant dining room of Ashland (This event may be arranged for groups on other dates).
PACKAGE PLANS including historic B&B lodging on the property are also available - Please inquire. Lunch and dinner is available nearby at Charles City Tavern, Courthouse Grille or Blue Heron Restaurant.
Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation is a National Register landmark and a Virginia Historic Landmark, and is also an official site of Virginia's Civil Trails, Virginia's Bird and Wildlife Trail, Virginia's Time Travelers Program, and the National Park Service James River Plantation National Register Travel Itinerary.
Admission Fee: $20 by advance reservation
Last Updated: 12/29/2014 11:09 AM