5th Annual Thomas Jefferson Wine Festival
"Wine...a necessary of life with me." - Thomas Jefferson
Join "Mr. Jefferson" at his retreat - tasting wines from Virginia wineries, savoring fare from food purveyors, perusing work by local crafters and artisans, and enjoying musical performances. Hear "Mr. Jefferson" discuss his love of wine withGabrielle Rausse, the father of viticulture in Virginia.
Tickets available Summer 2013 at www.thomasjeffersonwinefestival.com
- House tours will be available throughout the day at a reduced rate.
- Tasting tickets include a complimentary wine glass while supples last.
- Must be 21 years or older to taste wines.
- Festival will occur rain or shine.
- All activities will be held in heated spaces.
- This festival is an adult event and there are no children's activities available.
Last Updated: 3/1/2013 9:29 AM