- Greater Richmond Convention Center
- 403 North Third Street
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014 (6:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Wednesday, February 19, 2014 (6:00 PM-9:30 PM)
- Thursday, February 20, 2014 (6:30 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, February 21, 2014 (5:30 PM-10:00 PM)
- Saturday, February 22, 2014 (9:30 AM-11:59 PM)
- Sunday, February 23, 2014 (9:30 AM-5:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 349-6909
- Email apapajohn@VariantEvents.com
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.virginiawineexpo.com
- Richmond Convention Cente www.richmondcenter.com
The annual Virginia Wine Expo is a national destination event celebrating Virginia's extraordinary wines and the Richmond region's culinary, historic and cultural excellence. You'll have an opportunity to meet the chefs behind Richmond's emergence as a foodie destination and enjoy dozens of events, including the legendary Walk-Around Grand Tastings, where you can taste and buy more than 450 bottles of Virginia wine. Numerous other events, including premium dinners, lunches, brunches, seminars, comparative tastings, tours, excursions, a half-marathon and 10k, and more are part of the schedule.
Nowhere else in the nation can you taste and buy as many Virginia wines as you can at the Virginia Wine Expo.
Go to VirginiaWineExpo.com for information and to buy tickets.
The VWE benefits Komen for the Cure / Central Virginia.
Admission Fee: Varies, see website at VirginiaWineExpo.com
Last Updated: 10/16/2013 10:00 AM