- Rivers Edge Sports Complex
- 210 Reserve Avenue
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Roanoke City
- Friday, October 16, 2015 (5:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 17, 2015 (11:00 AM-11:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 18, 2015 (11:00 AM-4:00 PM)
- Friday, October 14, 2016 (6:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 15, 2016 (10:00 AM-11:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 16, 2016 (10:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Friday, October 13, 2017 (6:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 14, 2017 (10:00 AM-11:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 15, 2017 (10:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Friday, October 19, 2018 (6:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 (10:00 AM-11:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 (10:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Office: (540) 343-1550
- email email@example.com
- GO Fest website www.roanokegofest.com
IT'S ALL FREE!!!
The Roanoke GO Outside Festival, presented by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, is an annual event to encourage healthy, active outdoor recreation. By combining the things outdoor enthusiasts love - camping, music, gear, races, and demos, and a beautiful outdoor setting – GO Fest is a celebration of everything outdoors.
This isn't your ordinary sit-in-your seat kind of event - you're encouraged to get involved. Walk around, touch gear, try stuff out, and above all, have fun.
WATCH IT: Pro athlete show including bmx stunts, bike trials, slacklining, dog dock jumping, lumberjack sports, etc.
TRY IT: Take equipment out for a test spin - bikes, shoes, kayaks, SUP, fly rods, etc. Plus 175+ workshops/clinics.
RACE IT: From 5K to Half Marathon to Cyclocross Races...plus lots more.
So come pitch your tent, bring your dog (on leash), listen to great local music, sample craft beer, demo a bike or SUP, pick up a new piece of gear, and a heck of lot more. Welcome to the Roanoke Outdoor Sports Festival for you and your mom!
Last Updated: 2/11/2015 1:57 PM