- Oldtown Pottery
- 110 E. Oldtown St.
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Galax City
- Monday, March 10, 2014 (5:30 PM-8:30 PM)
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 (5:30 PM-7:30 PM)
- Monday, March 17, 2014 (5:30 PM-8:30 PM)
- Tuesday, March 18, 2014 (5:30 PM-6:30 PM)
- Monday, March 24, 2014 (5:30 PM-6:30 PM)
- Phone: (276) 236-3500
- Oldtown Pottery: (276) 235-9600
- Email email@example.com
- Website chestnutcreekarts.org
Basic throwing experience required Bowls are the easiest forms to throw, but can be challenging to throw well. We'll do some 'bowl exercises' and learn how to lose bowl weight with good trimming techniques. Well-planned rims and well-trimmed feet make a difference in how bowls look, feel and function. Students should end up with at least 8 to 10 bowls.
Class meets twice a week for the first two weeks. We'll throw one night and trim the next. Pots will be glazed in the final class.
Register by February 24 for a 10@ tuition discount.
Admission Fee: Tuition: $125/ $20 Material fee
Last Updated: 11/15/2013 1:42 PM