- Thousand Trails Chesapeake Bay RV Resort
- 12014 Trails Lane
- Region Chesapeake Bay
- Locality Gloucester
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 - Sunday, September 20, 2015 (12:00 PM-10:30 PM)
- Friday, September 18, 2015 (12:00 PM-10:30 PM)
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 (12:00 PM-10:30 PM)
- Tickets/Camping Reserva: (540) 894-8444
- cell: (804) 218-9512
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website sites.google.com/site/bluegrassonthebaytt
Best location on the east coast! Old time Bluegrass festival featuring (featuring 18 Bands): East Coast Bluegrass Band Competition, Goldwing Express, Deer Creek Boys, Code Blue, Mill Run, Bluegrass Brothers, California Ramblers, HWY 249, Copper Caynon, Josh Grisby and County Line, Hard Knox, Willis River and more!
This is a wonderful event held on the Piankatank River, come enjoy the music with friends or make new ones and memories with us. 24/7 friendly field picking, Pot Luck, golf cart rentals or bring your own, call 540-894-8444 for tickets and camping reservations. Day tickets available each day the gate.
We are a gated ranger supported community, all inclusive full service campgrounds with 355 campsites, cabin rentals, kid and pet friendly. We have a Trading Post and hand dipped ice-cream, specialty vendors and food on site for the festival. We offer; four bathhouses open 24/7 with plenty of hot water. New Sports Complex with Mini golf, Pickleball court, Horseshoe Pitts, Cornhole pad, game room and indoor spa.
Admission Fee: 3 Day advance festival ticket $55.00~ Camping extra
Last Updated: 3/3/2015 3:32 PM