- Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest
- 1542 Bateman Bridge Road
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Bedford
- Friday, December 05, 2014 (5:30 PM-8:00 PM)
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 (5:30 PM-8:00 PM)
- Thursday, December 18, 2014 (5:30 PM-8:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 (5:30 PM-8:00 PM)
- Phone: (434) 525-1806
- Museum Shop: (434) 534-8120
- Mary Massie email@example.com
- Wayne Gannaway Wayne@poplarforest.org
- Poplar Forest Plantation www.poplarforest.org/events
Ring in the holidays at Poplar Forest! Visitors on these rare candlelit tours will experience the octagon house decorated for the holidays as it might have looked to Mr. Jefferson’s own guests. And learn how the Jefferson family might have spent their holidays, through entertaining anecdotes gathered from Jefferson’s diaries and letters.
The Museum Shop will be open until 7:00 p.m. during the Candlelight Tours for those who wish to do their holiday shopping.
Admission is $20 per person. Reservations are required. Please call the Museum Shop at 434.534.8120 to reserve a place. Sponsored by Progress Printing and The News & Advance.
Admission Fee: Admission is $20 per person.
Last Updated: 10/1/2014 9:28 AM