- Wine Loves Chocolate
- 353 Main St.
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Rappahannock
- Saturday, July 25, 2015 (3:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, August 22, 2015 (3:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 (3:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, October 24, 2015 (3:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Saturday, December 12, 2015 (3:00 PM-4:30 PM)
- Contact Donna: (540) 987-8330
- Information email@example.com
- Wine Loves Chocolate www.wineloveschocolate.com
A delicious, educational and lively seminar on the basics of cheese and wine pairing. You’ll taste cheeses from all 6 categories of cheese with 6 different wines as we discover what makes a cheese and wine pairing successful. You’ll also learn how to choose and serve artisanal cheese, how to distinguish different types, and how to taste to get the most from your palate!
Class is held at our Wine Loves Chocolate tasting room in Little Washington, VA.
Admission Fee: http://littlewashingtonwinery.com/rsvppage.htm
Last Updated: 6/30/2015 1:08 PM