- Chesterfield Berry Farm
- 26002 Pear Orchard Road
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Chesterfield
- Thursday, October 02, 2014 - Friday, October 03, 2014 (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Saturday, October 04, 2014 - Sunday, October 05, 2014 (10:00 AM-5:30 PM)
- Thursday, October 09, 2014 - Friday, October 10, 2014 (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 - Friday, October 17, 2014 (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 - Friday, October 24, 2014 (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Thursday, October 30, 2014 - Friday, October 31, 2014 (2:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 239-7480
- Fax: (804) 739-3136
- contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- farm website www.chesterfieldberryfarm.com
The Chesterfield Berry Farm's pumpkin patch is one of the oldest and largest pumpkin patches in Central Virginia. Our 500 acre farm has well over 100,000 pumpkins on over 150 acres of pumpkin patch.
The Farm will have different music each weekend and family activities such as Hayride to and from the Pumpkin Fields, 8 Acre Honey Bee Corn Maze, Corn Cannon, Pig Races, Wagon Train Ride, Barrel Train Ride, Scary Fun Barn, Animal Corral, Pirate's Cove, Straw Play Area, Dino Dig, Hay Tunnel Jump, Shelled Corn Play Area, Moon Bounce, pony rides, paintball target shooting, face painting, Gem mining, homemade food, gifts, jams & jellies and seasonal decorations.
September 20th and 21st: Pumpkins FREE with purchase of hay ride!
November 1st and 2nd - Pumpkin Madness: Load the family and Jack-O-Lanterns up, enjoy the scenic drive to the farm and watch your kids excitement as we:
- Drop the pumpkins in the Drop Zone
- Smash them with the Pumpkin Dozer
- Impale the Jack-O-Lanterns on the Spike Wall
- Squish them with the Squash Squisher
- Hundreds of pumpkins will be destroyed!
All of our fall activities will be offered during Pumpkin Madness Weekend including Zombie Paintball, Hayrides, the Fun Zone, Corn Cannon, concessions and more.
Last Updated: 9/24/2014 11:53 AM