- George Mason University's Center for the Arts
- George Mason University’s Center for the Arts
- 4400 University Drive
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Fairfax
- Friday, October 31, 2014 (8:00 PM-9:30 PM)
- Saturday, November 01, 2014 (2:00 PM-3:30 PM)
- Saturday, November 01, 2014 (8:00 PM-9:30 PM)
- Phone: (888) 945-2468
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website cfa.gmu.edu
From the exotic Far East comes the world’s most riveting acrobatic troupe whose astonishing acts inspire the same awe and wonder in people today as they did a millennium ago. The National Acrobats of the People’s Republic of China is among Asia’s most acclaimed ensembles, whose artists have won countless international awards and competitions. For seven decades, this company has been thrilling young and old alike with dazzling acts of tumbling, juggling, contortion, balancing, and high-flying athleticism. With a combination of traditional and modern music, colorful sets, and imaginative props, their extraordinary performance is guaranteed to have everyone on the edge of their seats.
Admission Fee: Tickets: $48, $41, $29. Youth Discount: Tickets for youth grade 12 and under are half price.
Last Updated: 4/22/2014 3:33 PM