- Old Bassett Train Depot
- 3536 Fairystone Park Hwy
- Region Southern Virginia
- Locality Henry
- Thursday, September 25, 2014
- Thursday, October 02, 2014
- Thursday, October 09, 2014
- Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Joanne Philpott - Info: (276) 340-2992
- Event Information firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bassett Community Market is open each Thursday from 11 am to 1 pm during the months of June through October. The Community Market is located in the old Bassett Train Depot and is not only a historic site but is the place to purchase fresh locally grown vegetables, fruits, canned goods and other garden items.
Call up your friends and make plans to meet at the Bassett Community to catch up, eat lunch and enjoy each other's company. Food vendors are on site with prepared items or you may choose to buy something from one of our farmers. Whichever you decide, you're invited to join us at the Depot every Thursday.
Live music is provided by various local groups. So if you love music or enjoy dancing, this is the place to be.
Last Updated: 2/20/2014 1:08 PM