CRAB ORCHARD CORN MAZE
September 12 - November 2, 2014
TEST YOUR NAVIGATIONAL SKILLS IN THE CORN MAZE! Can you make it all the way through? Come out to Historic Crab Orchard Museum's Corn Maze and find out!
And while you're here check out what other fun things are going on:
- Take a ride on a hay wagon
- Try your hand at Punkin' Chunkin
- Visit the Kids' Knoll with hay bale maze for small children
- Pick out a pumpkin or two to take home
- Grab a bite to eat from one of our on-site food vendors, including Fisher & Co. in the museum's 1907 Pisgah Store
Open Fridays & Saturdays 10 am - Dark, Sundays 1 pm - Dark
Craft Corner: Saturdays & Sundays: 2 pm
*Last Tickets Sold 1 Hour Before Dark*
The design for the maze is inspired by the ancient pictographs found on Paintlick Mountain in Tazewell County. It features two separate mazes, the smaller double-headed bird man and the larger Native American profile. The corn maze is located on the site of a pre-historic Native American village. A model replica of the village is on display in the museum.
Admission Fee: Adults: $10, Children (7-11): $5, 6 and under: Free
Last Updated: 8/25/2014 4:35 PM