- Colonial Williamsburg
- 136 East Francis Street
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality James City
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 (2:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Wednesday, September 24, 2014 (2:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 (2:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, September 26, 2014 (2:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Phone: (855) 296-6627
- Website bit.ly/CWEarlyMusicFestival
Indulge your love of early music and celebrate the music, musicians and musical events of colonial Virginia. Enjoy four days of performances in this 18th-century setting. Highlights include a concert featuring rare instruments, a performance of the comedic opera "Thomas and Sally," and programs of favorite selections of our first commander-in-chief.
Programs take place at various locations, including the Governor's Palace Ballroom, Wren Chapel, Hennage Auditorium, Bruton Parish Church, and the Hall of the House of Burgesses at the Capitol.
Admission Fee: Fee Varies by individual event
Last Updated: 7/24/2014 12:00 PM