- Virginia Beach Oceanfront
- 2nd Street and Atlantic Ave
- Virginia Beach,
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Virginia Beach City
- Sunday, August 17, 2014 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Sunday, August 17, 2014 - Sunday, August 24, 2014 (7:00 AM-10:00 PM)
- Monday, August 18, 2014 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 (7:00 AM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, August 22, 2014 (7:00 AM-10:00 PM)
- Saturday, August 23, 2014 (7:00 AM-10:00 PM)
- Sunday, August 24, 2014 (7:00 AM-9:00 PM)
- Phone: (757) 456-1535
- Chairman: (757) 620-8040
- PR: (757) 422-3231
- Chairman email@example.com
- PR Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.surfecsc.com
- Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/East-Coast-Surfing-Championships/99384032370
The Coastal Edge East Coast Surfing Championships presented by Vans. Held annually for 52 consecutive years in Virginia Beach, ECSC is North America’s oldest -- and WORLD's second oldest -- continuously-run surfing contest. Professional men and women surfers from all over the world compete for prize money; hundreds of surfers of all ages compete for top amateur rankings and the sheer love of surfing.
The 52nd Coastal Edge ECSC has evolved into more than surfing alone. It's a beach sports festival for hundreds of competitors in events like: skimboarding, beach volleyball and an oceanfront 5K run, skateboarding, plus musical acts, and swimsuit pageant!
Sporting events, musical entertainment and access to Vendor Village are open to spectators FREE of charge; individual sports contestants may pay entry fee. Food and beverage concessions are available on site or at nearby resort restaurants.
ECSC is produced by volunteers of the Va. Beach Jaycees and managed by Resort Management LLC. Portions of the proceeds raised benefit the Jaycee’s many charitable projects.
Admission Fee: No admission fee--all concerts, stage entertainment and sporting events are free to spectators. Food and beverage concessions and souvenirs are available for purchase. Competitors must pay entry fee for individual sports.
Last Updated: 7/16/2014 2:19 PM