- Flatridge Community Center
- 8496 Flatridge Road
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Grayson
- Saturday, November 29, 2014 (6:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 06, 2014 (6:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 (6:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 (6:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 27, 2014 (6:00 PM)
- Phone: (276) 655-4269
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.graysoncountyva.com/music-jams
Come get a big helping of local color & flavor every Saturday Night. Bluegrass music begins at 7 p.m. and lasts till everyone is tired of playing. (Usually 9 or 10 p.m.) No admission fee!
Country Buffet begins at 6 p.m. The meal costs $7 for adults and kids 12 & under eat for only $4.
Directions to the Flatridge Community Center: From Independence, take Hwy. 58 west to Old Bridle Creek road. Turn onto Old Bridle Creek road and go to stop sign. Turn Right onto Flatridge Road. Drive about 4 miles, Community Center is on the right. From Wytheville or Marion (I-81 exit 45), take Hwy 16 South to Sugar Grove. Turn at 2nd left past car wash onto Flatridge Road. Go about 8 miles, Community Center will be on left.
Admission Fee: County Buffet $7 adults, $4- 12 and under; Music is Free
Last Updated: 12/11/2013 4:34 PM