- Brown's Island
- 700 Tredegar St.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Friday, May 31, 2013 (6:30 PM-9:30 PM)
- Friday, June 07, 2013 (6:30 PM-9:30 PM)
- Friday, June 14, 2013 (6:30 PM-9:30 PM)
- Friday, June 21, 2013 (6:30 PM-9:30 PM)
- Friday, June 28, 2013 (6:30 PM-9:30 PM)
- Phone: (804) 788-6466
- Fax: (804) 788-6477
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.venturerichmond.com/events/venture/cheers.html
- Facebook www.facebook.com/FridayCheers
Venture Richmond’s summer concert series, Friday Cheers, is back on Brown’s Island for its 29th season and promises to feature some of the nation’s hottest touring acts, along with some regional favorites. Thousands of people come to relax after the work week on Brown's Island to meet friends and hear some of the nation's hottest touring acts and the region's top bands.
The series kicks off Friday, May 5, and continues every Friday through June 28. All events are on Brown’s Island along downtown Richmond’s historic riverfront.
May 3: Shovels and Rope and Hayes Carll
May 10: The Lone Bellow and Radical Face
May 24: RVA Music Night with NO BS! Brass Band, Murphy's Kids and Former Champions
May 31: Head and the Heart and Black Girls
June 7: Charles Bradley & His Extraordinaires
June 14: Kishi Bashi and Lake Street Dive
June 21: Karl Denson's Tiny Universe and The Pimps of Joytime
June 28: Infamous Stringdusters and James Justin & Co.
Admission Fee: $5 and $10 depending on the show, children under 12 are free.
Last Updated: 3/15/2013 4:51 PM