Join Harrisonburg in this 14-day celebration honoring the diverse cultures and backgrounds that make up the local community. A global celebration for all ages.
Beginning Monday, September 21st and going through Sunday, October 4th, Harrisonburg will be extending the celebration of its iconic International Festival with the Harrisonburg International CommUNITY Celebration. From art and food to sports and entertainment, check out the list of activities below that will be happening around the city during this celebration:
- 9/21-25: Celebrate James Madison University's I-Week with Food & Food for Thought: Feed your Global IQ. The international events throughout the week will include …. a debate, a concert featuring JMU musicians, a study abroad fair, a photo contest, and a world cup soccer tournament.
- 9/25, 9/26, 10/2 & 10/3: International Beer & Wine Tastings at Downtown Wine & Gourmet
- 9/26: Harrisonburg International Festival
- 9/27: Sunday Brunch at Corgans' Publick House
- 9/30 -10/4: Latino Film Festival at Court Square Theater
- Tuesday - Saturdays: One World Exhibit at Explore More Discovery Museum
During this celebration make sure you Take a Culinary Trip around the World in the Dining Destination of the Shenandoah Valley! Harrisonburg's variety of both locally-owned and nationally-recognized restaurants provide flavors from Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Caribbean and more.
Last Updated: 7/24/2015 10:26 AM