- Hunt Club Farm
- 2388 London Bridge Road
- Virginia Beach,
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Virginia Beach City
- Friday, September 26, 2014 - Sunday, September 28, 2014 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Friday, October 03, 2014 - Sunday, October 05, 2014 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Friday, October 10, 2014 - Sunday, October 12, 2014 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - Sunday, October 19, 2014 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Sunday, October 26, 2014 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - Saturday, November 01, 2014 (7:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Main Office: (757) 427-9520
- Fax: (757) 427-2119
- General Information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hunt Club Farm www.huntclubfarm.com
- Haunted Hunt Club Farm www.hauntedhuntclubfarm.com
Join the motley cast of characters at Hunt Club Farm as they continue their tradition of HAUNTING HAMPTON ROADS! The 26th Annual Halloween Festival will feature three main attractions – the Haunted Hayride, Village of the Dead and Field of Screams - all new and improved for this year’s scare-fest!
The festival’s most-screamed about attraction, the Haunted Hayride, will take venturesome voyeurs on a slow-moving, spine-tingling tour of the pitch-black woods of Haunted Hunt Club Farm. Unprotected from the elements and all the things that go “bump” in the night, daring riders will experience theatrical displays by dozens of diabolical degnerates along a narrow, winding path and through a decrepit old barn.
The Field of Screams - a deep, dark cornfield - will be packed full of zombies who like to get up close and personal with thrill-seekers desperately trying to find their way through the puzzling maze, while the creatures of the Village of the Dead will try to convince victims - ahem, we mean visitors - to become permanent residents of their town of terror.
Admission Fee: Unlimited Scream Wristbands are $25, which enables guests to go through all three haunted attractions an unlimited number of times in one night.
Last Updated: 1/21/2014 12:06 PM