- 412 S. Cherry St.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Monday, October 05, 2015 - Saturday, October 10, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Monday, October 12, 2015 - Saturday, October 17, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Monday, October 19, 2015 - Saturday, October 24, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Monday, October 26, 2015 - Saturday, October 31, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 07, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 14, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 21, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Saturday, November 28, 2015 (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.thevalentine.org
- Website www.richmondhistorytours.com
Established in 1847, Hollywood Cemetery is a magnificent example of the rural garden style cemetery and was one of America's first parks. Learn about the cemetery's history, artwork, symbolism and some of the more famous of its over 80,000 residents, including well-known writers, politicians, Confederate notables and two United States presidents. Meet at the rear of the stone structure on the left at the cemetery entrance at Cherry and Albemarle streets.
$15 per person
$5 for Valentine Members and children under 12
Cash or check, or purchase online at richmondhistorytours.com.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.
Admission Fee: $15 ($5 for Valentine members and children under 12)
Last Updated: 3/18/2015 4:36 PM