- Museum of the Shenandoah Valley
- 901 Amherst Street
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Winchester City
- Sunday, December 15, 2013 (2:00 PM-3:00 PM)
- Sunday, December 15, 2013 (3:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 21, 2013 (6:00 PM-7:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 21, 2013 (7:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Main Menu: (540) 662-1473
- Toll Free, Desk: x235: (888) 556-5799
- Fax: (540) 662-8756
- Email email@example.com
- MSV Website www.themsv.org
- MSV Facebook Page www.facebook.com/The.MSV
Celebrate the magic of the season at the Museum of the Shenandoah Valley with our Holiday Concerts! Visit the Museum Galleries before or after the concerts and shop in the Museum Store. Beer and wine will be available for purchase in the Museum lobby. Please visit the MSV website, www.themsv.org, for complete Holiday Concert details!
MSV Members and ages 12 & under: Free
All others: $5
Saturday, December 7, 6 & 7 p.m.
Kick off your holiday season with a special concert of bluegrass music from the West Virginia band Circa Blue. The band will play holiday numbers and traditional favorites.
Sunday, December 15, 2 & 3 p.m.
The Spiritual Seven Gospel Singers
Larnell Starkey & The Spiritual Seven Gospel Singers, a traditional gospel singing group that has been performing for more
than 40 years, is known as the "Gospel Temptations."
Saturday, December 21, 6 & 7 p.m.
Renowned for her beautiful voice and exceptional dulcimer skills, Madeline will perform classical, Celtic, jazz, and traditional music from the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountain regions.
Admission Fee: Free to MSV Members and ages 12 & under; All others: $5
Last Updated: 10/9/2013 10:58 AM