- Hunt Club Farm
- Hunt Club Farm
- 2388 London Bridge Rd
- Virginia Beach,
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Virginia Beach City
- Friday, November 28, 2014 - Sunday, November 30, 2014 (12:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, December 05, 2014 - Sunday, December 07, 2014 (12:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, December 12, 2014 - Sunday, December 14, 2014 (12:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, December 19, 2014 - Sunday, December 21, 2014 (12:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Friday, December 26, 2014 - Wednesday, December 31, 2014 (12:00 PM-9:00 PM)
- Phone: (757) 427-9520
- Fax: (757) 427-2119
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.huntclubfarm.com
‘Tis the season to be jolly, and the staff of Hunt Club Farm can’t wait to spread some holiday cheer! Holidays at Hunt Club celebrates the most wonderful time of the year with a delightful assortment of family-friendly attractions.
- Take a stroll through Winter Wonderland - 5,000 square feet of animated holiday displays.
- Visit with the animals in the petting farm, decorated with thousands of twinkling lights.
- Shop the full-service Christmas tree market, packed with Virginia-grown 6- to 12-foot Frasier Fir and White Pine trees.
- Stop by the farm market to see the wreath-makers hard at work, creating beautiful fresh wreaths, centerpieces, swags and other garland for your mantles and mailboxes.
- Enjoy a cup of hot coffee, cocoa or apple cider while your kiddos roast marshmallows and hot dogs over one of the cozy bonfires.
- Pick up a gift from the farm’s first-ever Peddler's Village, a holiday bazaar with local vendors offering all kinds of goodies.
- And keep your eyes peeled for Santa Claus - he’s been known to take a break from his duties to visit the farm.
Special events include Brunch with Santa - December 13 at 11 a.m., and an American Red Cross Blood Drive - December 14 from noon to 5 p.m.
Admission Fee: Admission is $7 for adults and children 3 and up. Pony rides are available for $5 each.
Last Updated: 1/21/2014 1:00 PM