- 412 S. Cherry St.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Sunday, September 13, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 11, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 01, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 08, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 15, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 22, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.richmondhistorytours.com
Learn about the cemetery’s history, artwork, symbolism and famous residents, including two U.S. Presidents, writer Ellen Glasgow, Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals George Pickett and J.E.B. Stuart.
An extension of the daily "Highlights" tour, this version covers in more detail the cemetery's unique history, landscape design, architecture, symbols and residents. Meet at the cemetery entrance at Cherry and Albemarle streets.
$15 per person
$5 for Valentine Members and children under 12
Cash or check, or purchase online, on-street parking.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.
Admission Fee: $15 ($5 for Valentine Members and children under 12)
Last Updated: 3/17/2015 3:15 PM