- 412 S. Cherry St.
- Region Central Virginia
- Locality Richmond City
- Sunday, August 10, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, September 14, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, October 12, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 02, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 09, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 16, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Sunday, November 23, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Phone: (804) 649-0711
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email email@example.com
- Tickets richmondhistorytours.com
- VRHC Tour Schedule www.richmondhistorycenter.com/schedule
Learn about the cemetery’s history, artwork, symbolism and famous residents, including two U.S. Presidents, writer Ellen Glasgow, Confederate President Jefferson Davis and Generals George Pickett and J.E.B. Stuart.
An extension of the daily "Highlights" tour, this version covers in more detail the cemetery's unique history, landscape design, architecture, symbols and residents. Meet at the cemetery entrance at Cherry and Albemarle streets.
$15 per person
$5 for History Center Members and children under 12
Cash or check, or purchase online, on-street parking.
This tour is presented as part of the Richmond History Tours program, a service of the Valentine Richmond History Center. We offer a full schedule of walking and bus tours of city neighborhoods, waterways, parks, retail districts, historic sites and battlefields. Led by a trained master guide, a Richmond History Tour is the best way to experience the city's rich past, present and future.
Hollywood Cemetery Specialty Tours are $15 ($5 for History Center Members). Prices include a $5 donation for the maintenance of the cemetery grounds.
Admission Fee: $15 ($5 for History Center Members and children under 12)
Last Updated: 3/4/2014 4:10 PM