- Hunt Club Farm
- 2388 London Bridge Rd
- Virginia Beach,
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Virginia Beach City
- Friday, October 03, 2014 - Sunday, October 05, 2014 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Friday, October 10, 2014 - Sunday, October 12, 2014 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 - Sunday, October 19, 2014 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - Saturday, November 01, 2014 (6:30 PM-11:00 PM)
- Phone: (757) 427-9520
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website huntclubfarm.com
- Website www.hauntedhuntclubfarm.com
It’s a Frighteningly Fantastic year for Hunt Club Farm’s annual Halloween Festival. We have three main attractions – the Haunted Hayride, Village of the Dead and Field of Screams - all new and improved for this year’s scare-fest!
The festival’s most-screamed about attraction, the Haunted Hayride, will take venturesome voyeurs on a slow-moving, spine-tingling tour of the pitch-black woods of Haunted Hunt Club Farm. Unprotected from the elements and all the things that go “bump” in the night, daring riders can expect a grim and graphic display of wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy and gluttony, as a motley crew of blood-thirsty psychopaths do anything but beg for forgiveness as they commit the “Seven Deadly Sins” - the theme for this year’s horrific hayride.
The Field of Screams - a deep, dark cornfield - will be packed full of zombies who like to follow and touch thrill-seekers desperately trying to find their way through the puzzling maze, while the residents of the Village of the Dead will teach victims - ahem, we mean visitors - the true meaning of the word “captivity” in their torturous town of terror.
Admission Fee: $25
Last Updated: 8/27/2014 4:45 PM