- Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation
- Rt 615
- Region Hampton Roads
- Locality Williamsburg City
- Saturday, March 08, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, March 15, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, March 22, 2014 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, March 07, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, March 14, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Saturday, March 21, 2015 (2:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- Phone: (804) 829-2480
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.pineygrove.com
In the Williamsburg-Area James River Plantation Country - Celebrate the legacy of St. Patrick - and explore the Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation collection of antiques, gardens and historic buildings - Piney Grove (1790), Ashland (1835),Dower Quarter (1830), Duck Church (1917) and Ladysmith (1857) - with very special "Tours-by-the-Owners." Four centuries of history will come to life during this informative experience. This very special 2-hour guided tour concludes with green beverages and homemade shamrock cookies served in the dining room of Ashland.
Piney Grove at Southall's Plantation is a National Register landmark and Virginia Historic Landmark, and is an official site of Virginia's Civil Trails, Virginia's Bird and Wildlife Trail, Virginia's Time Travelers Program, and the Jamestown Discovery Trail.
This event may be arranged for groups on other dates. Package plans, including historic bed and breakfast lodging on the property, are available. Fine local dining is also available nearby - The Blue Heron, Charles City Tavern or Courthouse Grill.
Admission Fee: $20 per person by advance reservation
Last Updated: 1/2/2013 11:48 AM