The Latino Health Fair will be held on April 12th, at the Smith River Sports Complex. A variety of agencies have come together to organize this event with the intention to raise awareness in the Hispanic/Latino community about services available to them in the Martinsville-Henry County area.
Latino Fair Purpose:
- Highlight health services in the community
- Encourage health discussions and prevention among Latino groups/families
- Provide information for insurance and medical coverage
- Increase awareness of the Latino groups in the community
- Build partnerships among Latino groups and other organizations in the community to include physical health, healthy eating, physical activity and more.
There will be local vendors present to answer questions. The festivities include fun and games, Latino music, door prizes and more. This is a family friendly, free event. If you have friends or know someone who may benefit from this event, please make sure they are at the Complex on the 12th!
A Healthy Life Is A Happy Life!
Last Updated: 2/21/2014 11:42 AM