- The Big Chair
- 100 East Church Steet
- Region Southern Virginia
- Locality Martinsville City
- Saturday, June 15, 2013 (5:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Saturday, July 20, 2013 (5:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Saturday, August 17, 2013 (5:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 21, 2013 (5:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Saturday, October 19, 2013 (5:00 PM-8:00 PM)
- Martinsville Parks & Rec: (276) 403-5140
- Website www.martinsville-va.gov/parks-and-recreation.html
It's Cruise-In Time! Come out and join car enthusiasts on East Church Street in Uptown Martinsville to see many makes and models of classical, custom, antique and restored cars and motorcycles. This event is held the third Saturday of each month. See cars that have been restored as well as other classy and unique vehicles. Not only can you admire the beautiful cars on display, but can stroll the streets while shopping at various locally owned boutiques and shops.
Make sure you visit the restaurants and coffee shops in the UpTown area as well. When you're done admiring the cars, shopping and eating, make your way to the Historic Rives Theatre for a night of Bluegrass Music, featuring a different bluegrass band each month.
Last Updated: 5/9/2013 1:09 PM