THE PRE-THANKSGIVING ART AFFAIR is a day of shopping, music, and exhibits to kickoff the holiday season. Starting at 12 p.m. the artisans and fine craftsmen share holiday ware for perfect and unique gifts. Then at 7 p.m. the art show receptions and gallery talks begin lasting until 10 p.m..
The PRE-THANKSGIVING ART AFFAIR - will ease you into the holidays with good art, music, door prizes,and shopping In the main gallery, Ten Artisans and fine craftsmen will be displaying and selling unique and innovative artwork and gifts. There will be refreshments, a holiday card-making workshop "Gratefully Yours" and door prizes.
- Rhythm and Hues by Liz Shaefer
- Friends I never really knew - photography of people and places from near & far by Dick Pitini
- Electric Wavelengths by Susan Hribernik
- European Christmas by Bill Gilmore
- Recent Works in Glass and Jewelry by Linda Vegas and Sherri Siewert
- NOVEMBER 2014 ALL MEDIA ART SHOW juried by Marjorie Perrin
Parking is free and events are free and open to the public.
Last Updated: 10/6/2014 3:09 PM