- New River Valley Fairgrounds
- 5581 Fair Grounds Circle
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Pulaski
- Saturday, June 06, 2015 - Sunday, June 07, 2015 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 - Sunday, September 20, 2015 (7:00 AM-6:00 PM)
- Phone: (540) 980-0071
- Website www.dublinlions.org
The Pulaski County Flea Market is held at the New River Valley Fairgrounds 2 miles north of Dublin on Va. Route 100. Admission is $1.00 with children under 6 free. Parking is free and admission is free with the donation of a pair of eye glasses.
Vendor Spaces: There are 100 spaces under roof and approximately 800 spaces outside. The gates are open on the Friday morning preceding the weekend of the Flea Market to allow vendors to set-up their sites or rent available spaces. Vendors are encouraged to reserve their sites for the next event after the close of the current Flea Market.
For additional information or reserving sites in advance, please write or call:
P.O. Box 1225
Dublin, VA 24084
Admission Fee: $1.00, Children under 6 free
Last Updated: 2/25/2015 3:26 PM