- Elmwood Park - Downtown Roanoke
- Downtown Roanoke - Elmwood Park and surrounding areas
- 706 S. Jefferson St.
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Roanoke City
- Friday, May 22, 2015 - Sunday, May 24, 2015
- Roanoke Visitor Center: (540) 342-6025
- Fax: (540) 342-7981
- Website www.roanokefestival.com
Come celebrate our 46th Anniversary! We have over 40 different Music and Entertainment acts on 4 stages in, and around, Elmwood Park in downtown Roanoke, New Main Stage and Amphitheater, Clean Valley Council’s Recycled Regatta, Antique Car Club of Roanoke, Dragons Motorcycle Show & Exhibition. Lots of children’s activities, The Youth Art Show, The Fine Arts & Fine Crafts Show, The Eclectic Market, Some of Roanoke’s Best Food Trucks, AEP 5K & 10K Run/Walk/Wheelchair Race, Budweiser Beer and Wine from P.A. Short, All the delicious Festival food you look forward to eating every year!
Admission Fee: Daytime Activities are Free, Admission Fee to evening concerts.
Last Updated: 1/20/2015 2:33 PM