- Salem Civic Center
- 1001 Roanoke Boulevard
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Salem City
- Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - Friday, July 03, 2015 (4:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, July 04, 2015 - Sunday, July 05, 2015 (12:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Monday, July 06, 2015 - Friday, July 10, 2015 (4:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Saturday, July 11, 2015 - Sunday, July 12, 2015 (12:00 PM-11:00 PM)
- Phone: (540) 375-4013
- Fax: (540) 375-4011
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.salemfair.com
A regionally based agricultural fair in the western part of the Commonwealth of Virginia. The Salem Fair is the largest fair in the state and has been recognized as one of the top 100 fairs and expositions in the country. Admission: The Salem Fair does not charge the public a gate or admission fee for this event. Parking on the grounds is also free of charge. The Salem Fair is located in the heart of the Roanoke Valley on the grounds of the Salem Civic Center Complex. It is accessible north and south via Interstate 81 and east and west via U. S. Route 460.
Deggeller Attractions Carnival on the midway. Free entertainment featuring Racing Pigs, Petting Zoo, Martial Arts Show; Kids magic Show; Kids Game Show; Lion Show
All the customary fair foods including funnel cakes; fried oreos, Popcorn, cotton candy, pizza, sno-cones plus exotic foods.
Admission Fee: Free gate, entertainment and parking. pay for food, rides or games.
Last Updated: 10/14/2014 9:52 AM