- Sinkland Farms
- 3020 Riner Rd.
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Montgomery
- Saturday, October 04, 2014 - Sunday, October 05, 2014
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 - Sunday, October 12, 2014
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 - Sunday, October 19, 2014
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 - Sunday, October 26, 2014
- Phone: (540) 382-4640
- Phone: (540) 382-1920
- Email email@example.com
- Website www.sinklandfarms.com
Sinkland Farms, featuring the annual Pumpkin Festival, has been named a "Best Farm" to visit by Blue Ridge Country Magazine, which highlights "best places" across seven southern states.
The Pumpkin Festival offers many family-friendly attractions, including hayrides to the pumpkin fields to pick your own "great pumpkin," a brain-twisting corn maze, farmyard animals, and fantastic live music on two great stages every weekend afternoon.
Other attractions include local arts and crafts on display and sale, roving a capella singing groups and musicians, performances by local dance troupes, and surprise visits by the 10-foot-tall iron Hokietron.
- Team Carbo, the world champion "punkin chunkin" team, will bring their fearsome Trebouchet Onager catapult to fling pumpkins on October 4 and 5.
- The Southwest Virginia Birds of Prey will show October 11.
- The New River Valley Cruisers will have a “cruise in” on October 18.
- Art in the Barn, scheduled for October 25-26, will feature a talented group of local artisans.
Expect even more special features and attractions every weekend, all included with admission, such as performances by the Virginia Tech and Radford University Dance Clubs!
For an additional fee, there are pony carts, pony rides, and horseback trail rides. See our site for MORE!
Admission Fee: $10/adult; $5 ages 2 to 16
Last Updated: 9/24/2014 10:55 AM