- Hartwood Festival Grounds
- 25 Hartwood Road
- Region Northern Virginia
- Locality Stafford
- Friday, September 12, 2014 - Sunday, September 14, 2014
- Friday, September 11, 2015 - Sunday, September 13, 2015
- Friday, September 09, 2016 - Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Google Phone: (540) 737-8668
- Festival Chair: (540) 270-7914
- Information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email email@example.com
- Fair Website www.staffordcountyfair.org
- Facebook Page www.facebook.com/pages/Hartwood-Days-Festival/317100132049
This FREE event is held in the Historic Hartwood District of Stafford County VA (Greater Fredericksburg Area) along the Civil War Trail. The Stafford County Hartwood Days Festival & Agricultural Fair will offer Families and Youth of ALL ages many opportunities to have fun and learn something new (or maybe something old).
Thrill yourself Riding some Rides, Take a “Walk through Time” in the interactive Living History Area, visit the new Agricultural Area and check out the Stafford County Agricultural Competitions, check out the First Responders Area, Grab a bite to eat, play one of the games, listen to a FREE Concert, and check out all of the different booths, demonstrations, exhibits, and vendors, from Arts & Crafts to 'great to have' things. LOTS of activities for Youth, including the Trailblazer® Adventure program!! Make sure that if you have Girl, Boy, or Cub Scouts in your area, you bring them out to the Badge Day event, held on the grounds! Dont forget the Neighbors Kids too!!!
Additional fee for rides @ $20.00, or buy tickets in advance online.
Admission Fee: Admission is FREE, Rides have an additional fee (est. $20.00 for a wristband)
Last Updated: 1/23/2014 3:30 PM