- Blackfriars Playhouse
- 10 South Market Street
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Staunton City
- Wednesday, December 03, 2014 (7:30 PM)
- Saturday, December 06, 2014 (7:30 PM)
- Thursday, December 11, 2014 (7:30 PM)
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 (5:00 PM)
- Friday, December 19, 2014 (5:00 PM)
- Sunday, December 21, 2014 (5:00 PM)
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014 (5:00 PM)
- Box Office: (540) 855-1733
- Box Office Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.americanshakespearecenter.com
"Someone praying for your “perfect man” is like someone ordering your perfect pizza for you."
What happens when Mary sees her fiancé making out with his co-worker on national TV at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? She dumps him and drops her engagement ring into a Salvation Army kettle. She then spends the next year being set up, hooked up, strung up, and fed up as she navigates her life “alone” as a New York actor in her thirties - “Sex and the City” for real people, with no Mr. Big in sight.
ASC veteran Stephanie Holladay Earl plays Mary for the first time in this delicious one-woman show about how much the holidays suck after you heart’s been crushed.
RECOMMENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES.
Admission Fee: $18- $45
Last Updated: 4/30/2014 12:38 PM