- June Tolliver Playhouse
- 518 Clinton Avenue East
- Big Stone Gap,
- Region Heart Of Appalachia
- Locality Wise
- Thursday, June 18, 2015 - Saturday, June 20, 2015
- Thursday, June 25, 2015 - Saturday, June 27, 2015
- Thursday, July 02, 2015 - Saturday, July 04, 2015
- Thursday, July 09, 2015 - Saturday, July 11, 2015
- Thursday, July 16, 2015 - Saturday, July 18, 2015
- Thursday, July 23, 2015 - Saturday, July 25, 2015
- Thursday, July 30, 2015 - Saturday, August 01, 2015
- Thursday, August 06, 2015 - Saturday, August 08, 2015
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 - Saturday, August 15, 2015
- Reservations & Info: (800) 362-0149
- Box Office: (276) 523-1235
- For more information email@example.com
- Scheduling & Tickets www.trailofthelonesomepine.com
The Trail of the Lonesome Pine is the longest continually running outdoor drama in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and is now the official Outdoor Drama of Virginia. It is an exciting entertaining and accurate accounting of the story made famous in the early 1900s by the noted author John Fox, Jr. It depicts the effect that the discovery of coal in the Appalachian Mountains had on the people of this beautiful mountain region.
There can be no greater sense of wonder than that of a young person viewing this production for the first time and sharing in the struggles, the humor, the feuding, the love and the adventure of the fast paced action which characterizes the exciting heritage of these strong-minded mountain people. The outside world crashed in upon their secure simple lives in a dramatic way that changed them forever.
For more information, performance schedules and ticketing, please visit our website.
Admission Fee: Adults $18, Seniors 55 and over $15, Children 6-12 $10
Last Updated: 11/3/2014 2:37 PM