Hike into the "Big Meadow" at dusk with your Shenandoah Mountain Guide through the dramatic changing colors of the mountain sky and, eventually, the incredible spread of the night sky with its multitude of stars. At 3,500 feet, you are high above the haze and light pollution of the mid-Atlantic, making it a truly unforgettable experience.
- Select Saturdays, departing from Big Meadows Lodge lobby.
- 7:00 pm Departure and 10:00 pm Return
- $10.00 for Adults; $8.00 for Children 12 & under
- Distance covered is less than 2 miles.
- Cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
- Cancellations require 24 hour advance notice.
- A jacket is recommended and a flashlight is helpful.
- Led by the Shenandoah Mountain Guides.
Advance reservations are recommended as dates often sell out, please call 877-847-1919.