Join us in celebrating the 66th anniversary of Uncle Billy's Day.
This two day festival offers something for everyone and is located in Altavista's English Park along the banks of the beautiful Staunton River.
- Shop the Arts & Crafts exhibits
- Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at the variety of food vendors
- Reminsce as you stroll through the antique car show
- Seek a rare find at the flea market
- Get up and dance to the live music performances
- Bring the kids and listen to them giggle as they enjoy the children's rides and activities
- Check out our local talent at the art and photography show
- End a great day of activities by taking a rest and enjoy a spectacular fireworks display at dusk
No charge for General Admission.
No pets. No coolers.
Friday 1pm – 11pm
Saturday 9am – 11pm.
Last Updated: 10/23/2014 9:38 AM