- The Sewing Studio
- 1310 Memorial Blvd South
- Region Southern Virginia
- Locality Martinsville City
- Thursday, July 11, 2013 (9:00 AM-8:00 PM)
- Friday, July 12, 2013 (9:00 AM-8:00 PM)
- Saturday, July 13, 2013 (9:00 AM-8:00 PM)
- Sunday, July 14, 2013 (1:00 PM-4:00 PM)
- MHC Visitor Center/Info: (276) 632-8006
- The Sewing Studio: (276) 632-5700
- Rally Information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quilt Shop Travel Package bit.ly/16JYwgD
Travel throughout Southern and South Western Virginia as you explore great quilt shops in six communities. Get your "license" stamped as you visit each shop and collect free quilt patterns.
Visit The Artisan Center and the Martinsville-Henry County Visitor Center in Martinsville, VA to vote in a special quilt show, pick up your official Vacation Virginia t-shirt and register for great prizes like a weekend getaway to a Virginia State Park or a Virginia is For Lovers gift basket.
Door prizes are available at each stop and each location will also hold a drawing for one grand prize for participants who turn in their passports verifying they visited all seven required locations.
Sew Biz - 92 & 94 Harvey St, Radford (Bernina 330 Patchwork Edition Sewing Machine)
Creative Quilting - 6342 Peters Creek Rd, Roanoke
Quilted Expressions - 3622 Old Forest Rd, Lynchburg
Quilting Connection - 25174 Virgil Goode Hwy, Boones Mill
The Sewing Studio - 1310 Memorial Blvd S, Martinsville (Babylock Sewing Machine)
Sew What Fabrics & Batiks Etcetera - 460 East Main St, Wytheville (Pfaff Sewing Machine)
MHC Visitor Center/The Artisan Center - 54 West Church St, Martinsville
Door prizes & demos at each location. Do whatever it takes to attend the 2013 Virginia Quilt Shop Rally.
Last Updated: 3/20/2013 3:43 PM