- Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center
- 15 Appledore Lane
- Natural Bridge,
- Region Shenandoah Valley
- Locality Rockbridge
- Saturday, November 29, 2014 (4:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Saturday, December 06, 2014 (4:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Saturday, December 13, 2014 (4:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Saturday, December 20, 2014 (4:30 PM-5:30 PM)
- Phone: (540) 291-2121
- Website naturalbridgeva.com/dining.htm
Sample Virginia wines, Saturdays 4:30-5:30, in the Red Fox Tavern at the Natural Bridge Hotel. Enjoy the Blue Ridge view on the hotel patio with a bottle of Barboursville Vineyard's Natural Bridge label wines.
Also, visit the monumental National Historic Landmark, The Natural Bridge, and discover why photos don’t do it justice, nor words describe it, and why the awe-struck Thomas Jefferson bought it. Follow the Cedar Creek Trail past the Bridge to Lace Falls. Journey back in time & interact with Interpreters in the Monacan Indian Living History Exhibit.
Visit www.naturalbridgeva.com/accommodations/activity-and-hotel-packages/ for seasonal specials and packages.
Stay longer, visit historic Lexington, vineyards, breweries, fun sites, the Blue Ridge Parkway; hike. The Natural Bridge is on US 11, off I-81 exits 175 & 180; and off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Admission Fee: $8 per person for tasting and wine glass
Last Updated: 10/2/2014 3:20 PM