- Willis Gap Community Center Open Jam
- 144 The Hollow Road
- Region Blue Ridge Highlands
- Locality Patrick
- Friday, March 07, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, March 14, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, March 21, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, March 28, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, April 04, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, April 11, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, April 18, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Friday, April 25, 2014 (7:00 PM-10:00 PM)
- Phone: (276) 251-9906
- Otto Hiatt: (276) 251-8548
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- willis gap community cent willisgapcommunitycenter.com
Willis Gap Community Center holds an OPEN JAM session every Friday night 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm!
Just minutes from Andy Griffith's hometown Mount Airty, NC (Mayberry) and just minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is Southern Hospitality at it's best.
The Center has been jamming successfully for over fifteen years. All skill levels are invited to attend. Bluegrass. Country, Old time is played during the jam, the Center also loves Gospel. Mr Otto Hiatt is Director for the order of the Jam. He plays the Large Base, and his wife Nellie plays the Flat Top Guitar.
Hotdogs, chips, snacks, and drinks available for purchase. All proceeds of Jam Session go to the Willis Gap Community Center.
The WGCC is available to rent for family, community, and church functions. Come out and visit the Willis Gap Community Open Jam; bring your family and friends for good music, friends, food, and (FAMILY) fun. DANCING IS PERMITTED.
To rent bldg contact: Otto Hiatt 276 251 8548
** Affiliate Partner of the Crooked Road
Contact Person: Mary Dellenback Hill 276 251 9906
Admission Fee: No fees
Last Updated: 12/9/2013 1:45 PM